A soft reminder for us all...

A soft reminder for us all...
Thanks to Allah, syukur Alahamdullilah...

Soccernet Update

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Little Princess from next door.

She was called Zoey and she live just next door to ours. They were our next door neighbor. We met her with mom and granddad yesterday evening. So we have a little bit of neighbor chit-chat. As for Muhammad, he acted a little bit strange though. Not like usual. Head always down, playing with his fingers, acted like he was doing something, well as if he was, shy of something, or someone? But above all, he is a big boy already. I think we can assume that we figure out what happen to him.

Zoey and mom
Zoey: "Ow this is Muhammad?"
Muhammad: (Look somewhere else. Pretend I don't see her.)

While adults chit-chatting, babies and their "talking".
That's "babytalk".
Muhammad? Are you doing what I think you're doing?
You're shy? Of who?! Owww...

Ow...jokes flying around already? Getting more comfortable ey?

As for me, with my 450D and its EF50mm f/1.8 lens, while they were chit-chatting, I was "clicking" around, learning and trying to get the best moment I can from this two jewel of our life.

No comments: