A soft reminder for us all...

A soft reminder for us all...
Thanks to Allah, syukur Alahamdullilah...

Soccernet Update

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Rauf's day out

I promised Rauf to take him to the capital today. As expected, he woke up early than usual. So we decided to go up early taking our time and enjoying the day with him at the shopping mall. As for me, I took this opportunity to explore taking pictures with my Canon 450D with only the EF50mm f/1.8 lens. Among many that I had taken, here are some of my personal favorites.




So, what I had learned from my 450D? "Practice makes perfect."

"...ow don't forget...I also learned that my Rauf is getting clever and smarter every single day."

"...and he's getting bigger and heavier too...fuhhh...hehehehe."

Note: I reduced the size and quality of all pictures for the ease to download it to this blog.

No comments: