A soft reminder for us all...

A soft reminder for us all...
Thanks to Allah, syukur Alahamdullilah...

Soccernet Update

Thursday, October 2, 2008

1st Syawal 1429H

This morning, thousand of KBiens came to the Masjid Muhammad Jamalul Alam Kuala Belait, to perform the solat sunat aidilfitri. Some came as early as after the solat subuh, not only to perform the solat sunat aidilfitri but also to recite the takbir hari raya together with others.

As for me, I woke up early today but I'm taking too much time at home preparing myself before going to the masjid. Maybe because I thought that since the masjid is too close to my house I could take all the time.


In the end, when I was there, it was already time to perform the solat sunat aidilfitri and the masjid were already full of people inside out. I tried to force myself to have my solat inside the masjid.

Finally, its the first time that I perform my solat sunat aidilfitri on the walkway of the masjid. Well I thought I deserve it though. I should have prepare myself earlier and came to the masjid 20-30 minutes before the imam perform the solat sunat aidilfitri.

During this day, it is indeed a colorful day where man and women all dress up in their best dress of the day to attend the solat sunat aidilfitri.

After performing the solat sunat aidilfitri, then we listened to the hari raya aidilfitri khutbah address by the imam.





No comments: