A soft reminder for us all...

A soft reminder for us all...
Thanks to Allah, syukur Alahamdullilah...

Soccernet Update

Sunday, October 5, 2008

The 4th day of raya...Open house edition

Sorry for the delay. I've been buzy lately because this week its the start of our second half of the first semester at UBD. So many works need to be done, normal lectures need to be attended. Anyway, I just got the time to edit some of the pictures and put it in here to share with you all. It was last Sunday where families and friends came to our house for raya. It was another buzy day at raya alrite.

Milah's family from Kampung Mulaut

Hj. Osman's family from Lambak Kiri

My cuz, aunties...

Peace to you to...!!!
My uncle K.Ahmad just arrived for our open house

Food here, food there...food everywhere...
Satay, curry, rendang...
Shukri, Bidin, Ijah

Owww...Muhammad was busy too entertaining others who came on that day...



Even Mr.Said and his staff and friends from the tailoring shops are invited


Mr & Mrs Gembo and family...enjoying the foods.

Abg. Ayoi, Abg. Ajiz with wife Kaka Yati


Well actually there are many more of them that came on that day to our open house. The problem was, my camera ran out of battery because I forgot to charge it the day before. I better keep in mind about this problem next time and make sure it should not have happen.

No comments: