A soft reminder for us all...

A soft reminder for us all...
Thanks to Allah, syukur Alahamdullilah...

Soccernet Update

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Our 1st day of Hari Raya.

First of all, my family and I just wanted to wish you all Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Fasting month is already over. I hope I’ve changed something in myself throughout the blessed month of Ramadhan and I hope it does the same to you too. As for today, Muhammad celebrated his first glimpse of Hari Raya at the age of 3 months and 10 days.


Families from Miri came early to celebrate Hari Raya here in Brunei too.
Luckily they did not caught up with the long queue at the border immigration posts.

My sister, Mom, nanie honey and Muhammad...
or simply..."The Corrs"

Muhammad and his grandfather enjoying the first day of raya with a big smile :)
Keep it up guys.

Shukri and Alim enjoying the food.

Dad (K. Karim) and brother (K. Ahmad)

There was a lot of food, a lot of us families and friends...

...and even Mr & Mrs John(Nanie's boss) who came all the way from JIS. They are among our guests that came today to our house. They are actually on their way to Miri on a holiday.

No comments: