A soft reminder for us all...

A soft reminder for us all...
Thanks to Allah, syukur Alahamdullilah...

Soccernet Update

Saturday, October 4, 2008

3rd day of raya

Assalamualaikum all,
As expected, its going to be a very busy day indeed. Families from as far as Miri, bandar and some friends and relatives in KB area came. This are some of the pictures that I manage to take when they are here. There are even some others who came that I did not get a chance to take any picture of them because, the lack of "staff members" at home made me, brother, sister or even my wife as an automatic substitute when it is necessary. Well I guess you all know what I mean ;)


Mom relatives from Miri


Families from bandar, came in groups.
Groups of cars! Big cars! Packed big cars! You know...


Sometimes the situations could become out of hand because of their numbers.
Adults, teenagers, youngsters...different individual with different needs...Wow!


Dad's friends (cBoy) from works with his family.


Mr. and Mrs Gembo with family members


Dad and mom with our guest Mr & Mrs Gembo.


Den (Eden's Den) & wife, Zul & wife...Ow, far left...that's my wife...


Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and
thanks to all for coming to our house today.
Insyallah, for those who I have not visited yet, maybe in this few days we'll be around and
"beraya" to your house soon.

No comments: